Tuesday, September 9, 2008

About Me...Just in case you were curious!

I think one word pretty much sums me up..........................................................
Still waiting...ya most people are!
I'm a simple girl who loves to have a good time with my friends, listen to fantastic music, enjoy the outdoors and shop, but what girl doesn't?
I'm a junior public relations major at Ohio Northern University in the bustling metropolis of Ada, Ohio. I'm involved in Greek life on campus. PRSSA, work at our sweet radio station (also known as WONB), and do interviews and stories for the sports information services on campus. I love Padronies pizza, am horrible with directions, am a total procrastinator, and have an addiction to shoes. Overall, I'm just your average everyday random girl with bad jokes, but sweet one liners ,living in this big, big world!

No comments: