Tuesday, September 9, 2008

2 Down & 2 to go...at least thats the plan

I can't believe the day has come when I actually sit at home and wish I was in Ada. Summer was great don't get me wrong, and I hate leaving my friends back home, but it's just something about being on campus that gets me excited and makes me smile! My mom laughs when I refer to Northern as "home", but honestly thats how I think of it.
The crazy thing is, I can't believe how I feel so old watching the new freshman walk around campus with their photo id's, campus maps, and lanyards. I feel like you can pick them out of a crowd and I wonder if that was me only two years ago. These past two years have gone by so fast but I can't wait to see what these next two are going to bring.
Living in my own apartment is ahhh-mazing and getting away from the rents for another nine months has its perks. Overall, I'm stoked to be here!

No comments: