Friday, February 20, 2009

Lovin' St. Louis

With the quarter wrapping up, I can honestly say I am ready for a vacation! However, I did have the opportunity to go to St. Louis this past weekend, and it was amazing! Thank you Panhell! Free trip to hang out with 2,000 other Greeks and fellow Panhell and IFC members. So much fun, I must say. We stayed at the Renaissance Hotel which was beautiful and huge. We were able to see the Arch, Delmar Loop and a cute, little Irish pub.
More than that, I learned so much about Greek life all over the U.S. It was fascinating to meet women of other chapters, learn how there chapters run and operate and hear exciting and inspirational speakers. Seeing the passion of students, no matter what their letters, work and learn side by side was very inspiring. There were leaders all around the room, sacrificing time and energy into making their chapters great. I can't wait to see some of the things that happen as a result in the near future. I sure hope great things unfold on the campus of ONU. I guess we will see when recruitment rolls around in the fall...
Wish us Luck!

No comments: