Monday, March 2, 2009

Laughter=a great stress reliver and a nice set of 6 pack abs!

This weekend I think I laughed more than I have in quite a few months. I headed down to Columbus to see a few friends of mine from high school, what a better way to spend a spring break, and got more than I bargained for. Leave it to four goofy, outrageous and unique women to turn a trip to Cheeseburger in Paradise into a therapy session.
Can I just say I never knew what I was laughing about for 3/4's of dinner, but I didn't even care. Just being around people that made me relax and really enjoy life for what it's worth shined a new light on what it means to be alive. College is stressful, lets be honest. However, sometimes I feel like we, or at least I, focus way to much on tests, papers and assignments and really don't just enjoy the fact that I get to experience each day.
We laughed about balloon animals, what time happy hour started and how we all could totally use a power nap after dinner. Cheers to getting old and no regrets. Thanks girls for a fantastic evening and a great ab work out. Perhaps I should head to Columbus more often.

No comments: