Monday, February 2, 2009

I hate ditches...

So if you read my last blog, you would understand the hatred I now hold towards snow in Ohio. Saturday night I was driving to Shelby and you guessed it, I too became a "snow ditch groupie." I was driving, minding my own business and obeying the rules of the road when i hit a patch of drifted snow in the road and came face to face with four feet of snow. My car veered right in front of another car, fish tailed in the back sending snow flying and came to a sudden halt. Not to mention my cell phone, which I had been on trying to get directions, went flying across the car and fell into a puddle of water. Yes, the puddle was in my car, and yes my phone no longer works.
Two hours later with the help of a random townie, my boyfriend, a state highway patrol man and a tow man, I was out of the ditch. I think it's about time for some warmer weather or I could just settle for my own personal tow truck.

No comments: