Sunday, December 28, 2008

Paging the love doctor!?

I have finally decided through my 21 years of relationship experience, or lack their of, that either the love doctor took a permanent vacation or my hopeful prayer of a personal Hitch never made it to the big man upstairs. I will have to go with the latter of the two. Relationships are one of the most stressful and in some cases idiotic and confusing roller coasters we continue to stand in line and strap into. Are we really nuts or do we just enjoy various periods of pain and misery. Not to sound like Ms. Debbie Downer or anything but a solution or some kind of miraculous Mary Poppins coming to save the day would be lovely!
I'm not saying I am an expert on relationships or love but I have had my share of uh-ha moments. However, I still haven't seemed to find the cure for heartache or total, excuse my French, but "WTF just happened" moments. If at any time someone discovers, not the cure for cancer but the cure for love, feel free to let me know. Until then I guess I'll just keep paging the Love Doctor.

No comments: