Monday, December 22, 2008

The mall+holiday shopping=chaos

I have decided that shopping during the holidays is not good for your blood pressure or your pocketbook. I finally made the bold trip out into the wild to get those last minute gifts for the family. Seriously, by last minute I mean I still needed to purchase something for everyone in my family. Now I know some people start shopping for Christmas presents December 26th and seem to be done, presents wrapped and stowed away for the following holiday by the 27th, but that's just not me. I'm sorry but I just have to say, YOU PEOPLE ARE NUTS. However, I am slightly jealous. I feel like shopping during the holidays takes a special gift, or maybe it just takes special people. In any case, I do not and probably never will be a fan of Christmas shopping. My bets are still on Santa to come through for the winter holidays. So for all you go getters out there good luck and God speed, but remember to save some gifts for the rest of us (I am a fan of those Wal-Mart specials)!

No comments: