Friday, November 14, 2008

Last Day of Classes/so close yet so far away!

So today is the day! No, not the day where I kick the bucket or sign my life away. No my friends this day is even better than that. The last day of fall quarter classes, and it couldn't have come soon enough! I do have an entire week left of exams, but ehhh I'm over it. The fact that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel is plenty a boost in itself. I can smell the Turkey dinner already and hear the sweat sounds of Buckcherry. Yes, be jealous I am going to be in attendance at the Buckchery/Avenged Sevenfold Concert on the 23rd.
Thanksgiving day is the day of happiness at the Ellis household. Food, and lots of it, family, friends and the ever cheesy playing of games that has become a family tradition. This day cannot come soon enough!

No comments: